Monday, June 08, 2015

Sophie´s Universe - CAL 2015

When I decided to start this CAL the only yarns I had handy in several different colors and available was Lana Stop. It is a 100% acrylic although it could be mistaken for cotton due to the fiber texture. I really like the Lana stop Brand as it comes in many bright colors which this specific CAL calls for.

Thank you to Dedri from Lookwhatimade, she has graciously offer the Sophie´s Universe CAL 2015 for free. I just started to do it on my own few days ago and it is turning out much better then I thought it would due to the fact that I don´t really know how to combine colors, always struggle when it comes to that; reason why I always go "earth tone"...can´t go wrong there. But this time I took the big plunge and with my mother´s help, I chose the colors and I think it was not a bad choice of hues and tones after all.

So far I have just finished Part 5 - Round 44 and ready to keep counting. But if you would like to be part of this Universe I invite you to start here.



No comments:

Post a Comment