Thursday, May 16, 2013

My shrugs

About two month ago I started two shrugs that I finally finished yesterday. The first one is a dark red color. I think it is a burgandy. I used my fingers as a hook (finger crochet)  to do the body but you could also use a 12 or 15mm crochet hook and a small crochet hook 3.5mm was used for the neck and border. It is a fluffy or fantasy beige yarn.
It took 8balls of 50gr of that beige color to get this done and I hooked about 5 DC in each segment. the burgandy is a yarn from Berroco I think but can´t rememenber.

Another shrug but the top is done with fpdc and bpdc wich is almost the equivalent of the ribbing stitch in knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment